WITH 952 REVIEWS
to view local phone numbers
Career Opportunities Houston
Applicants need only basic mechanical skills and exceptional motivation to serve. If you are looking for a career or your next challenge with a great and ethical company then this opportunity is for you!
To apply for a position with Precision Door, please read the job listings below and select 'Apply' for the position best suited to your skills and experience.
Apply For A New Career With Precision Garage Door Today
You'll work with people who have been well trained and care about their jobs and their customers.
We are looking to make an investment in career-oriented, permanent employees who want a better future for themselves and their families.
We provide the truck and all scheduled appointments, and what we need are motivated team members who are good with customers.
Industry-Standard Training and Safety
Precision Door Service will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with the education and training to perform at the top of our field.
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
We understand what it takes to raise a family. We offer high earning potential and benefits.
We have immediate openings for garage door technicians/installers.
Work For An Industry Leader
Precision Garage Door of Houston started in 2002. Precision Garage Door is the leading garage door repair, installation, and service franchise in the U.S. This location serves the Houston metro area, along with the surrounding areas. We have built a company that is changing the industry and we are committed to providing our customers the best service and products available.
Garage Door Sales and Service Technician
Job Summary for Garage Door Sales and Service Technician
We currently have an opening in our residential department for a garage door sales and service technician. We are a premier provider of residential garage doors in the greater Houston area. We are an Accredited Door Dealer with the International Door Association, offer premium products, superior warranties, and hire great people looking to succeed in a fun and fast paced environment.
Qualifications for Garage Door Sales and Service Technician
- Great team member
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Mechanically inclined
- General knowledge of using tools
- General mechanical aptitude
Benefits for Garage Door Sales and Service Technician
- Very competitive commission plans
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Company Truck
Your wage potential is $50,000 to $100,000+ per year.
Responsibilities for Garage Door Sales and Service Technician
- We provide the leads, schedule appointments, offer great training, a company truck, full benefits and all the support needed to excel in this great sales job
- Leads are booked by our call center for customers that have a real need to replace, service, install, or repair their garage doors and openers.
- You're dispatched to solve the customer's problems and take care of their needs and wants with our exclusive products, training, and warranties.
- You will repair the customer's garage door and openers' right there and create a customer for life.
Provide Our Customers: The highest level of quality, service, values, and integrity. A superior sales and service experience through dedication and teamwork. Offer and provide solutions that you want and need. We live our core values of professionalism, dependability, and service. Our goal is to be the best in our industry; through a commitment to quality products, customer satisfaction, and ethical business practices. Our customers agree, we call all of our customers back and their satisfaction level is 98% and they keep coming back again and again.
We are an EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Commercial Sales and Service Technician
If you are an experienced commercial door technician, please continue reading. If not, you will not be considered.
Precision Door Service is seeking an experienced commercial garage door technician. We have been in business for over 10 years at the same location. Expertise with sheet, rolling steel and sectional doors as well as all commercial operators is a must. The correct candidate will be able to manage his affairs without constant supervision. Sales is a plus; being able to provide first class customer service is a requirement. We are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to help us expand our commercial department and grow with our team.
Precision Door Service has a full benefit package.
Are you a motivated, self-starter who is a problem solver and a trouble-shooter? Can you adapt and overcome common problems that arise at a job site? Are you looking for a company that offers growth opportunities and a supportive work environment? If so, reply to this posting to be considered.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE COMMERCIAL DOOR EXPERIENCE
Required Education, Characteristics and Required Experience:
- At least 2 years of specific experience in THIS position
- Sales experience a plus
- Excellent attendance record
- A commitment to deliver superior customer service
- The highest level of integrity
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience repairing and installing commercial operators
- Experience installing sectional doors
- Welding, wood frame and electrical experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to pass a drug test screening
ONLY experienced applicants need apply. This is a very specific listing for a highly skilled individual.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Commercial door: 2 years (Required)
- Valid driver’s license (Required)